Friday, March 5, 2010

SOLD

I was so shocked about a week ago when I check my email and saw that I had sold something through Quilted Bear. It is the first and only thing I have sold so far, but hey ya gotta start somewhere right?
I was not able to get pictures of the latest project, but luckily it was for my little sister so I will have to get pictures later and post. I made her a Hooter Hider (I LOVE this new name) which doubles as a carseat cover, a diapee and wipee case and 2 birp clothes. I have not finished the last of her gift (and she does not know what it is and since she reads this I will not be saying what it is :D) I am hoping to finish sooner rather than later, and since she is due next month I have a deadline :O. Don't worry I will get it done.
Other than that I have not been doing a lot of crafts, but that will end as the same sister wants to have monthly craft nights. So at least once month I will be crafting (thanks for the kick in the butt and help to do this). I am SO excited and have SO many project I want to do so this will help so much.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Oooh! ANOTHER present? Sa-weet! Can't wait! And I'm so excited for our crafty nights! I hope they work out!