Friday, March 12, 2010

The latest stuff

Some cards I made on our craft night (Thanks Cole for instigating this) it was so much fun to giggle with my sisters and mom. Of course Kade was just as funny to talk with too. Guess you have to be one of the girls Kade. (Kayce you are always welcome if you are in town :D)

















Then I was having cravings and want to make cookies, just not the usual ones. Then I remembered I had some cream so I made soft molasses cookies-YUM!!

And here is a gift I made for my cousin that just had a baby.
Birp Clothes

Diaper holder

Wipe case

and a Hooter hider that doubles as a carseat cover. Hope it comes in handy. :)

Well that is about it. I have a few other things I am working on STILL. When I finish them I will post pictures.
Happy Crafting

0 comments: