Monday, February 16, 2009

Topsy Turvy or Mad Hatter

I have been really wanting to make a Topsy Turvy cake, also known as Mad Hatter. I had an chance to do just that for my grandmothers birthday. (We always get together as the whole family for Grandpa and Grandma Walkers birthday)
Let me tell you. Even with instructions from people who have made them, I still had problems. I am definately going to have to try again to see if I can perfect it, and I won't be making them for anyone and accepting money any time soon.
Transporting is also a pain. Not sure what to do about that either.
Here is the picture....


After we arrived the cake fell...I did not get pictures. I am not sure what happened. I will have to evaluate the cake and try again another time. Luckily I have a few opportunities coming up, Saedy's birthday is at the end of the month, then there is my mom's, mine, and I am sure I can come up with more if I need to. I also thought about just doing it with rice krispies. We will see what happens.

0 comments: