Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Quilts

My Grandma Walker made Dallin a quilt when he was born. That thing goes EVERYWHERE with him. He love it. I am glad he has something that helps when he needs comfort. He is also really funny about it. He will take the corners and rub and play with them. He has his favorite corner even. Don't ask me how he knows which corner is which. I have tried giving him different corners but he always changes to the "favorite". Well the other day I found him asleep what did I notice? The one corner is totally ripped. So I stole it from him. I then tried to hide it from him. He found it. So I just decided to fix it. I did that by just zig zagging where it had ripped. He was so glad when I fixed it and gave it back.
I did make him a new quilt with Cars on it. I tried to give him this one, but it just would not work. He had to have the quilt from Grandma Walker. I hope that he does not ruin it, but at least it is getting used. I am going to try to talk to her to see what she recommends we do to do a more permanent fix.
Thanks Grandma for the great quilt that is loved and used!

0 comments: