Friday, January 30, 2009

I think I will......

I have been thinking of selling some of my crafts. I get in some crafting moods and have a hard time when a lot of it just ends up sitting around. If I get the okay I will be selling on quiltedbear.com I have to "apply" and get accepted to do it. It might take up to 2 weeks.
If this happens I will let you know. I was thinking of selling hooded towels-ones that will last until the kids are older (Dallin still uses one), blankets and if I get it figured out car seat covers (ones that will help keep baby warm). I will be playing around this weekend and then taking pictures to send with the app. (a must) If they all work out I will post pictures. Once I do, I will probably ask for opinions about whether you would buy something like that. I just figured that a lot of people already do-since people are selling similar items- I am just not sure how it will all work out. The nice thing is I can stop at any time without a penalty if it does not work out.
Come back on Sunday or Monday and see what come of it.

0 comments: