Thursday, January 1, 2009

Finally some pictures.....

I made most of these with the help of my cricut. I added embelishments of a different variety to most of them. There are some cards and some scrapbook layouts.
Cards:
There are two like this, just with a few differences in the embelishments.


Punched the border at the bottom out with a punch I have, then added buttons and brads along with a sticker on white paper to make it jump out.

Just added a sticker and ribbon to finish this card.


Used a cricut cartridge to cut this out. Added embelishments to finishe it off.

Just used 2x2 squares and layered them. Then put the Happy Birthday on and added brads once to the "tags"

This is a light blue on a black-even thought it looks brown. I think it would look good on a brown too. I added some brads to the "tags" on the birthday.

This is a card and envelope made with the "Wild Card" cartridge.

Just the envelope.

Just the card.


Scrapbook layouts:









0 comments: