Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cupcake frame (stolen idea)

My little sister is able to browse the web while at work, and more often than not she comes back with a list of crafts. Here is one I could not resist:
CUPCAKE FRAME:
Original found HERE
Now here is my version
I went to the dollar store and found a frame then I brought it home and painted it. I did a blue tone under then the cream, then I sanded it so just a bit of the blue came through. I then found a paper, mine is white with some gray.

Then I decided to go and buy a cupcake punch, but I could have also used my cricut. And then I found paper I liked and punched out the cupcakes. Then I used pop-up glue dots and put the cupcakes on the paper. Here is my finished project. Now I just need a kitchen of my own to put it in :)


And a closer up of the cupcakes.

It was SO much fun. Now onto another project ;)

0 comments: