Monday, June 8, 2009

So I did two cakes here recently. A friends sister and my sister. Plus we "catered" my sisters. Here are the cakes and truffles. Plus I decided to "play".
Here is Naomi's cake. It turned out really good.





These are Brownie bites that we made for the wedding.
Before being cooked.
Cooked
Coated in Powdered Sugar

Yummy cookie dough balls ready for dipping.

Cookie dough balls after they were dipped.

I decided to make this yummy parfait. It is good. I have whip cream, crushed graham crackers and the mousse. I then threw some mini semi-sweet chocolate chips on top. I think it would have been TONS better with brownies instead of the graham crackers. But oh well, I can do it next time :P


Now here is my sister Nicole's cake.



It all turned out really well. But I am glad I am done, and have a break for awhile.

0 comments: